Monday, April 5, 2010

Newborn Pictures






Rebekah had her newborn pictures taken about a week ago and we have gotten the proofs back! We had so much fun taking the pictures, and Rebekah cooperated most of the time. She is a natural and already knows how to pose. Our friends Michael and Heidi Bowman came over to take the pictures. They do an absolutely fantastic job. Also, they were very patient with my little girl. During the photo shoot, she pooped on their blanket and peed on her mother!! If you need pictures taken, you should definitely contact Michael. If you would like to see the pictures, go to http://www.michaelbowmanphoto.com/. Once you are there, click on proofing and the password is rebekahanne. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as Erik and I do.

2 comments:

  1. She and Grayson have the same birthday!! She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooped on the blanket made me smile...
    Peed on their mother made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete